Working With Lifematters
We are proud of our commitment to every member of our team. We have cultivated a culture of respect and collaboration. As a result, Lifematters has been presented for the third consecutive year with the Home Care Pulse “2016 Best of Home Care Employer of Choice” Award. Companies that receive this award support and train their caregivers and have earned recognition, by the caregivers, as a top employer.
The compassionate, professional and reliable home care our Lifematters team provides is the best in the industry. We hire the right individuals and give them the tools and resources they need to ensure they deliver unsurpassed care for our clients. Here are just a few of the reasons why Lifematters is a great place to work:
Are you a caregiver?
Be sure to visit our Caregiver Resources page to find employment and licensing forms and other helpful tools and information.
Why Work with Us?
Career Management & Development
- Competitive salaries and great benefits
- Annual goal setting and reviews
- Caregiver roundtables
- Merit based bonuses
- Lifematters University curriculum including specialized care
- Ongoing courses for certification
Team Based Working Environment
- Full support team made up of client services, clinical team and corporate leadership
- Corporate offices across DC, MD and VA
Long Tenure, Low Turnover
- The majority of our associates have been with Lifematters for multiple years
- Our average caregiver tenure is 3 years
- Our average corporate associate tenure is 5 years